Your new web site is complete
The online store is up and running....
Now where are my customers?
It's no good having a great web site if no one knows where your web site is. We can help you with this by not only submitting your web site to all the major search engines but also optimising the site to get the most out of your listing on the major search engines.
Getting great search engine rankings is not an overnight process. We provide services to optimise your site with relevant keywords and make sure all the correct things required by the search engines are in place throughout your site.
If you take our Spiral Connex Content Management system
this will allow you to be in complete control of your search engine campaign by managing all your keywords, page titles and content yourself.
Google Adwords allows you to bid for keywords you want to be listed on, the more you are prepared to pay above the competition the higher you will be listed in the paid results on Google. Your ad is triggered by the keywords people enter into Google which means you can specify precisely what they have to be looking for before you advertise to them. Better still, the best time to get your ad in front of a prospect is the precise moment that they are searching for what you sell and you can do this with AdWords.
There are 3 other key features of Google AdWords that make them highly effective.
- The system is "always on" so that your ad can appear whether your potential customer is searching at 3am or lunchtime. It sits there waiting for your prospect to come along and responds by displaying your ad when they do. Compare that to a radio ad or a leaflet campaign.
- Google provides you with a huge amount of data about your campaigns which means you can react to customer behaviours even to the extent of finding out which features of your products are of greatest interest and you can do this market research often for a few pounds.
- Finally, because your ads are triggered by keywords, you can use the AdWords system to advertise all your product range effectively and not just your top selling items. If you have an obscure product to sell and there are only 4 searches a month for it, you can advertise to those 4 searchers and could pay as little as 2p for the click through to your site.
Spiral Sites offers a full AdWords Management service and we can get you started fast or can take over existing AdWords account.
Google Shop/Base - How to get your products listed?
The Google shop allows businesses to promote their products in a format where customers who are looking for a specific product can search and view different companies who sell that product. Spiral Sites offer a service to enable you the ability to upload your product as often as you like to Google to be listed in the Google shop. All of our eCommerce customers have this system as part of their eCommerce web site
. The system features the following:
- Ability to create a new data upload file at any time you wish
- Decide how often you want the file to be requested by Google
- List all your products including pictures
Looking for Search Engine Marketing Services?
Call us on 0845 050 4878 or contact us